How to respond
There are 24 questions, but you do not have to answer them all. Here are some ways to get started on the website.
Saving and submitting your responses
- Choose the topic you’d like to respond to
- You can read more about the topic area, or go straight to the “Have your say” section at the bottom of the page, to see the questions and respond
- When you have given your feedback, click “Save my response”.
- After you answer your first question you’ll see the “My Responses” banner at the top of your screen. It shows how many questions you’ve answered – just like an online shopping cart. Clicking on “view my responses and finish” shows you all the questions and your responses.
- On the “My Responses” section you can either
- View your responses and click “Ready to send”
- Choose another topic you’d like to respond to.
Please note, we strongly recommend entering your email when submitting a question (under “Don’t lose your answers”). This will mean you receive a link allowing you to return at any time to your responses during the consultation and complete your response. Unless you choose to provide your email again when finalising your response, we will only ever use this email to send you a follow-up reminder before the close of the consultation.
You can also see a full list of questions here.
Other ways to respond
Please email your feedback to [email protected].
If you’d like to respond via a paper form, these are available at each of our events or upon request via the Contact form details on this website.
Attend an event
We are holding over 40 events during the consultation where you can talk to a variety of experts about our proposals. Find an event near you.
A guide to Interactive map, Address checker and Events search
Not sure where to start? There are interactive elements on this website that may help.
Interactive map: In the Plans section of this website you’ll find an easy to use interactive map that displays the different phases of our preferred masterplan.
Address checker: In the Compensation section of this website you’ll find an address checker where you can find out whether or not you may be eligible for residential property compensation.
Events search: In the Events section you can search for events in your area. You’ll be presented with the events listed by ascending distance from your location.
What to do if you need help
If you require help with understanding the materials within this consultation please either attend an event or contact our Community Relations team using the details on our Contact us page.
If you’re having trouble with the response tool, or any of the other elements, on this website please use the “Get Help” button in the footer menu of the site.